Sunday, June 12, 2011

:)

 How will you surprise yourself this week?  


I wanna keep a smile in my face,
no matter what.
Even if my roommates do something I won't like, or if the gas goes up, or if the peso goes down, or if the Taliban attacks. Or if my birds fly away, or if the hormones vengeance, or if no peace in the world, or if no love knocks at my door, or if my mom don't agree, or if the crane takes my car, or if this person shows up, or if I get sick, or if I marry a fat ugly man, or if the moon falls down, or if the sun quits to warm up, or if manyTsunamis are getting close and tornadoes taking my home... or just in case I don't get that job or a better good deal:
I would be surprised if I can keep a smile in my face.

:)
natta






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Post Natta. You are absolutely right, being happy is a choice. So I hope you get your surprise, adn keep your smile this week!

Unknown said...

Thanks Anna.
I'm trying, so far so good
:)