Saturday, January 21, 2012

email to my students


"Dance, dance
otherwise we are lost"
   Pina Baush



I drove all day-today, in my old car, together with Mayra.
I felt free. Driving these long lines, long freeways without ends.
I saw one coyote, 5 eagles, two weird Peruvian horses and 12,300 cows
(also, an endless Déjà vu of 500 McDonalds, Chevron, 76, Valero...king Burgers)

We had a wonderful dance show in Los Angeles.

We also went to see the movie "Pina Bausch in 3D",
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGKzXUWAjnI
WOU
in one of the most expensive cinemas in Los Angeles (It was a HUGE theater HUGE,
all the people is like NICE...we did dress up like barbies too :P)
(dude $19.50 the ticket, but___________ it worth it)
you gotta watch this movie;
where I confirmed *some* theories... as a dancer and as a dance teacher.

By the way, you have homework... see you tomorrow.
Bring a blouse, long sleeve that you can button and unbutton
AND
you gotta give me that move-movement (your movement) that you've been dancing all this week with your mind.

did i mention that i felt so freeeee today?
so freeeeeee
i was flying a jet.

tomorrow Chinese New Year
(dress in red)

love you
and call me baby
:D

No comments: