Saturday, November 8, 2008

four leaves clover, new york - tepoztlan


I have my cards now, I choose my conscious one: "the two of hearts",
why? because is always good to cultivate a heart so powerful just like if we have two hearts.
Then I have my subconscious card: "the nine of clubs",
here I just shuffle and shuffle the cards, cut and shuffle [i like the word shuffle, it sounds shuff : )]
until my card 9clubs JUMP!.
Wow, I love my cards, here the magic,
If you add 2+9=11, if you 1+1=2... ta ta tan!
Nine is magic because if you add nine to any number it is like if you never add,
for example:
7439, if you add 7+4+3+9=23 so 2+3=5...
if you do it with out 9 is the same: 7+4+3=14...4+1=5
this is a very elementary old school trick... I know.
; )
I got inspire to make my own subconscious card:



This four leaves clover has been with me since long time agou... 
The first time i went to Manhattan city was something I didn't plan at all;
my best friends from Venezuela call me and invited me to go very suddenly,
I only had money for the airplane, and just a little little extra for survive.

In my town we have very special hills and everybody know
that at the top of the hill "cerro de la luz" [hill of the light]  millions of four leaves clovers grow in the summer, the hugest ones ever!;
I cut them, dry them and pack them to go...
We sold them all...except this one I kept for me.  Together with my friends, we had a terrific magik time selling them, we couldn't believe it and people couldn't believe it neither. 
But they bought them with desperation. 
So funny. So special, So NY, so so four leaves clover...

:)
n.

No comments: