Sunday, March 22, 2009

bad news, bad migraine

I really don't like to post bad news, but this is a very bad news and I realize I want to post it. I've been suffering three weeks of non stop head aches, this is bad and terrible, my health it's not the best these days and I really don't know what to do.
One of the doctors, the acupuncturist, says that I have fatigue, that all my pulses are low, I am always so enthusiastic, but I think is true, I feel that I have a four years tension and four years whit out vacations, and that is hard.
Right now I can't even assist to college, I can hardly stand light or noise, the only way the head ache decrease is when I am lying on my bed, alone as usual. I had to stop going to the radio which is a big cause of stress, and stop going to the Temple.
I am here in closed in my magic room.

One night I realized that I keep having very intense fears, and it's normal, I haven't seen my mom or my brother and I don't have medical insurance, the good news is that I have a good work, good friends and good luck... uff.

I also realized that I haven't write anything in my blog, and it is so important for me to communicate, I feel like "cristalizada", like in a shell of cristal, Its little bit frustrating to be so afraid to express your self, I do prefer silence but yet i will continue this blog and say in loud voice what I think about the world, about my projections about the world and everything, even If I'm stubbornly wrong, I think this is going to be a good way to decompress my fears and anguish.
I really wish I can obtain more wisdom this year in order I can get into another step, I know I will, and sometimes this critic and weird health crisis will rapidly heal soon, believe me it's very scary to have a head ache for three days consecutively for three weeks, go bed with head ache and wake up with head ache.
I've thought that I have a tumor and that I am going to die, imagine?! Well at list write now that I am writing this... I found it very funny :) but I really don't want to die.

don't worry I will be fine
(but pray for me and for people in Uganda)
peace

No comments: