Monday, February 22, 2010

When I keep my sword

... feliz cumple hermanito
(aveces tengo que repetirlo varias veces cuando parece que las fuerzas se me van, pero nunca me abandonan)

And then…
when I keep my sword,
I go to bed,
hug my pillow,
talk with God…and His million universes”
sleeping in His endless hands.

"Do not give up, my little child,
the smallest of the small."
"Do not be terrified.
Come with me to take a walk
through my collection of stars."

I am here my Great Master
The Biggest of the Kings,
The infinite mind.
The emptiness. The form.

“Let the Mystery be revealed:
the preciousness of human life,
mountain spirits, singing birds,
ocean’s music, shining colors, river beats.”

I am here,
my Great Lord, All Compassion,
Loving Power,
The emptiness. The form.

“Do not give up my little warrior
the smallest of the small,
I am here, I am there, I am everywhere”

And then…
I woke up,
leave the pillow,
clean my sword,
drink a cup of tea,
and go out to the street.


To my friends and family con amor natta*
La Haotzima _





No comments: