Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11

I had a reflection, thoughts observation, around
(at least)
these last two days:
I am happy to confess that I've been in peace with
everybody around me
(including animals)
 The current of my thoughts
have been tough although (como siempre)
yet, I catch those demons, little notes, that like to trick
the good will of my mind and...I ("my" "self") work hard
and correct, the epileptic loco movement,
back
bringing back, de regreso mi pensamiento
into the gentle lines of love.

The location of my heart's nostalgia it's bad,
(me esta matando)
I miss Mexico so so so bad,
the smell of my town, the sounds, the texture of the food,
the hugs of my friends, my little brother's aura, my
intense mom, the pyramids and the most psychedelic colors of
the world
(Don't kill me
por favor
make me strong)
                           it's hard to ... hide among my gringo thoughts.

(yet
apesar
positive I am)


n







No comments: