Thursday, November 17, 2011

This time... I won.

One more night,
again and again
this silly, non stop nightmare that likes to bug me
(pretty often) came to visit me yesterday night
All the agonizing, irrational, emotional fear
holding my lungs so hard
                                     .... ready to asphyxiate me
Dude!
I don't know how, semi-sleeping, semi "conscious"
I could see my self... in deed I could hear my self!
speaking strange words
perfectly articulating each one of them
word after word creating powerful sentences
speaking up my truth! declaring my power and
explaining to my "self": Por qué? and why?
all the reasons of my terrifying fear.

An invasion of peace followed me.
I fall  asleep straight death.

I woke up eager to remember and make sense
if it was "real" or was I just "dreaming"?
yeah... I remember some words
from another foreign language, maybe
from another age?.
an incantation? Was I breaking up the spell?

ancient words came up to my help
and (maybe) for the first time (in years)
I won this battle,
...taming the nightmares de mi corazón


:)
I won





No comments: