Friday, November 18, 2011

Good morning and running with a pair of new legs.

I woke up again (yeiiii!)
we are having  late late night rehearsals
til 12am.
I woke up very late this morning
happy, cozy, warm, con suavesito mood
(a cocoon wrap up with coconut smelly blankets)
playing with my imagination my favorite dreams
and
planing bombastic strategies for life and work.

about six things I'm absolute sure:

  • I need to buy socks
  • The more you focus in your own life, in the magic of your life...the happy you are.
  • There is always this point where things are manifesting fast (we are living this point)
  • I feel more confident, invaded with calm. I trust. 
  • Christmas is coming and I hate Christmas. I need... to ...change... this.
  • I found a photo of this great artist named Aimee Mullins, she doesn't have legs,  yet she is a model, an actress, a motivational speaker, a fast runner.
When I saw this photo I instantly identified myself.  
This is how immigrants feel, we suffered an invisible amputation of the image of  "one-self";
we are running behind a new identity that we so badly need to adapt, to belong and to be accepted.
No matter how rich, how poor, how much you know or how much you've studied, this is a fact
that we  live everyday when we become an "outsider, a pioneer an alien".

Even if we go back to our countries of origin, we do not belong there anymore, we are (irreversibly) a bridge between borders.

Thank you Aimee Mullins, what a spectacular, free, powerful, unstoppable, fearless state of mind you have.
You are ONE OF THE MOST INSPIRING BEINGS I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!
G r a c i a s

:D

n



note:
     whenever you gotta take decisions, try to make them all wrap up in security, cozy, warm, suavesito
calm position. clean and after a good rest.



No comments: