Monday, November 10, 2008

Magik trick

Lunes 19 de Mayo, 200000008.
:) is sunny.


Chapter one:
"The first TiMe I saw a Magic trick"
(primera vez en la vida que veo Magia)

My mother says that I survived my tiny childhood
with rice-milk and candies; I didn't like to eat at all.
This is very normal among little kids, for some strange
reason food is not interesting in those early times.

My parents did have big problems trying to feed me,
they try all ways, good and bad ones, whit none result,
until my mom had the good idea to perform magic.

We were at the dinning room, my mother said:
-- "Muñequita mia" (that means my little doll) "if you eat
five spoons of soup, I will appear a pink chewing gum from
the nothingness! only for you".
-- "I would like to see first", I said. (i been always very precocious)
-- "Okey, mira (look) nada por aqui, nada por aca
(nothing over here, nothing over there, she show me her empty
hands) abracadabra patas de cabra (that means
something cadabras goat legs) and TA Taaan"!!!!
a chewing gum in her hand!!!
I devored the five spoons of soup with out complains.
So exited I was, my mom's pinkchewingum-magic worked
very good, I ate diligently until I found out my mom's trick
so I lost the appetite again.

here a video:

"Bubble Gum - How is made"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z69N3zwJUIE


and this is something that I found randomly,
"The Bubblegum Sequencer - Making Music With Candy"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziIdjrR_MRs&NR=1



I feel like chewing gum and dancing write now.
:)

n

No comments: