Monday, November 10, 2008

Chapter 1 and a half.


Tooday is a (very good) foogy MoonDay. :)



"The second first time I saw magia"


I had a hunch something magic was going to happen. I could FEEL it with all my nonsense, so hard. 

Looking everywhere around, dónde?, where? and what?... I stop behind the fence staring at the cows, and just there in front of my nose, no more of twenty steps, our favorite cow "La Tablilla" started to perform magic for me, nobody around. Paralyzed and enchanted my eyes were as big as two full moons, la Tablilla was giving a birth, la Tablilla was pushing a baby out of her body.
 I didn't know how, we, the mammiferous born, excuse me I didn't have any idea about reproduction, neither that the world was divided by borders and frontiers; I didn't know we have to pay tax or have ID to identify ourselves when we grow up, or that intelligent scientific like to make bombs. 
I was six. I sincerely believed la Tablilla was a magic cow (period). 
 My father arrived and smile, he said better go look for mom. 
My mom gave me a talk about magic, nature, cycles, life and death.

A pompous speech I remember.
;)

n

No comments: